Urban economy study gives the prospects of the town development and
potentiality for new economic development. The town is developing as counter magnet of the
- The main issues in urban economy are
- Natural growth of population of the town.
- Trend of migration of people from rural to urban areas in this region.
- Impact of projects taken up including infrastructure development projects.
- The lack of Infrastructure and amenity. Traffic and transportation problem because of road
side development and the same road is used for regional connectivity.
- Need to identify the area with facility of trading.
- Need for supporting facility like pay and use toilet, lodging and boarding etc.
- Urban infrastructure.
Basic infrastructure are like road, water supply, sanitation, solid waste management are
moderately poor relative to the requirement of the town and surrounding village.